This plugin must be used with Simple Course Creator.
By default, the only way to know that a post is part of a Simple Course Creator course is by viewing the individual post page or another post in the same course. This add-on allows you to see if a post is part of a course in “byline” fashion. The name of the course a post is part of can be seen from the blog home, archive, or search results.
Latest version: Download Simple Course Creator Front Display v1.0.4 [zip]
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- [Optional] Customizer options under the ‘Appearance -> Customizer’ menu
Follow Simple Course Creator Post Meta on Github
Q. Can I customize the output?
A. Yes. You can filter the text that displays both before and after the course name.
Q. Does this plugin add customizer options for the Front Display output?
Q. What if I already have Simple Course Creator Customizer installed?
A. The Front Display customizer options will be merged with SCC Customizer.
- Fixed: PHP notices in Customizer
- improved: removed white space
- improved: user input sanitization
- fixed: languages directory path
- first stable version